- Me!!! Wheat sensitivity!! And often I feel my body resisting certain foods so I back away from it for a little while.
- None, food or environment.
- Most of the time, no. When I moved to Montana I had seasonal allergies in spring.
- Seasonal and it stinks.
- Horrible allergies, despite allergy shots and lots of pills.
- I have both and [my son] has a food allergy.
- Researchers estimate that up to 15 million Americans have food allergies.
- This potentially deadly disease affects 1 in every 13 children (under 18 years of age) in the U.S. That’s roughly two in every classroom.
- The economic cost of children’s food allergies is nearly $25 billion per year.
- According to a study released in 2013 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, food allergies among children increased approximately 50% between 1997 and 2011.
- Allergic rhinitis, often called hay fever, is a common condition that causes symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy nose, runny nose, watery eyes and itching of the nose, eyes or the roof of the mouth.
- These nasal allergies are estimated to affect approximately 50 million people in the United States, and its prevalence is increasing affecting as many as 30 percent of adults and up to 40 percent of children.
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- More than 13.4 million visits to physician offices, hospital outpatient departments and emergency departments were due to allergic rhinitis.
- Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal or perennial. Symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis occur in spring, summer and/or early fall. They are usually caused by allergic sensitivity to pollens from trees, grasses or weeds, or to airborne mold spores. People with perennial allergic rhinitis experience symptoms year-round. It is generally caused by sensitivity to house dust mites, animal dander, cockroaches and/or mold spores. Underlying or hidden food allergies rarely cause perennial nasal symptoms.
But I Can I Help...
SRT uses three well-known medical sciences that best work with the energetic systems of the body: kinesiology, homeopathy, and acupressure.
Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine which allergen(s) you are sensitive to. Homeopathy is used to represent the allergens in testing viles, as well as the Traditional Chinese Medical balancing viles. While you're holding the allergen(s), a series of acupressure points along the spine are activated to open channels in the central nervous system. This begins what can be related to as "reprogramming your computer" which teaches your body to look at these allergens in a neutral way, rather than as a threat (allergy). Several additional points are activated on the arms and legs to open up the meridian lines through the body. You will then be given 15 minutes to rest quietly as the final part of the treatment.
Your first appointment is one hour and includes the allergy assessment. Subsequent appointments are 30 minutes and include the actual treatment. In order to best respect your time and finances, viles in each allergen type (ie. food, pollen, environmental, etc) are grouped together and treated at one time. This greatly reduces the number of visits you'll need for treatment (avg. 2 to 4) as compared to methods like NAET with treatments pushing the double and triple digits.
After your treatment, you will be asked to maintain a strict avoidance of the allergen(s) treated as well as food/beverages (except water) for 3 hours so make sure you eat before the treatment appointment.
The process is totally painless and super simple but EXTREMELY powerful and proven effective. After the completion of SRT, you are encouraged to have an annual checkup to keep your acupressure systems clear of allergens and symptoms, and to be sure no new allergens are starting to accumulate in your body.
Time for healing...
Vemma stands for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen, and Aloe. The science behind the clinically studied Vemma formula is why I see it as the best nutrition system available. They source only the highest quality, raw ingredients; incorporate advances in nutrition and technology; adhere to extensive manufacturing and testing standards; and all products go through a 30-step quality control process before it is released.
What sets Vemma apart for me? Clinical studies are not mandated for wellness companies; however, Vemma elected to put the flagship Vemma nutritional formula to the test. The Vemma Clinical Trials were conducted by one of the industry's most widely recognized experts in independent clinical testing: Brunswick Laboratories of Massachusetts.
The intention of these studies was to evaluate the efficacy and overall bioavailability of Vemma on immune function and well-being in adults.* This was done by subjecting the product to the highest standard of clinical research — independent, double blind, placebo-controlled study. This type of study follows a specific set of procedures to ensure the results are dependable and free from bias.
The Vemma immunity study and Vemma bioavailability study were published in two reputable journals, the Journal of Medicinal Food and Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, respectively. The studies confirmed that Vemma showed:
- Significant improvements in immune markers*
- Superior antioxidant absorption*
- Lowering of C-reactive protein (CRP), which points to its beneficial effects on overall health and wellness*
Here are a few ways to get started...
Join Nurse Paula Vetter and Holistic Health Practitioner Stephanie Austin for this informative discussion about Getting Well and Staying There, Naturally.
- Is Your Supplement WORTH Your Investment? We'll discuss the Science vs. HYPE and how you can invest in targeted nutrition for EVERY cell in your body.
- Learn why MOST Nutritional Supplements are a WASTE of money.
- PLUS, we will discuss WHY we should even Supplement and WHICH Supplements are Scientifically PROVEN to Improve Your Health.
- Learn this and so much more in just a one hour discussion.
- $5 per person.
- Use the form below for info on signing up!
"How can I help you feel better?" is the topic, and Coach Stephanie will discuss her various classes, services, and programs that can assist you along your journey of Restoring Wellness. Enjoy samples too!
- Demo of the Allergy Elimination method that clinical trials show 86% of people remaining 100% allergy free after 5 years from initial treatment!
- Samples of the liquid multi-nutrient/antioxidant formula with independent, double blind, placebo controlled studies proving is effectiveness- VEMMA.
- A sneak peek at the 6-week Restoring Wellness program that had been dramatically changing lives across the world.
- How one on one consulting can benefit your health promoting goals...
- How Iridology can show me how your internal organs and systems are functioning...
- And more!
- FREE if you pre-register. Otherwise, $5 at the door.
- Use the form below for info on signing up!