Throughout the years, I have worked to evolve my methods of coaching, motivating and teaching based upon the feedback, constructive criticism, and success stories of clients. WbMN has transformed from mere phone support to written health plans, coaching subscriptions and online classes; from a locals-only business to serving the world wide web with clients from several countries.
Recently, I have seen an increase in the number of clients coming to me after losing faith in the Western medical approach. They have often tried "everything else" so they come to me to get results. While it is progress to seek out the help of somebody new, what I really hope to convey here is that you must change the way you lived yesterday if you want different results than what yesterday brought you.
What I mean to say is... using my services will not include an office-visit appointment where you hear about what pills to take to stop feeling your symptoms instantly. There is no band-aid for 'dis' ease. When you come to WbMN, you will feel better - this is guaranteed - but we are going to work together to change your life using methods from Mother Nature. Navigating through Holistic Healthcare can be as challenging as watching a foreign movie - even with the subtitles on! Let me translate for you - translate both your symptoms, as well as the easiest journey to Restoring Wellness.
It is for these reasons that I am no longer offering office-style consultations with a 5-8 page written plan and resources. Instead, I am going to empower you and stick with you while we change your lifestyle together. The good news is that you likely won't need me afterwards because you will receive ALL YOU NEED to move forward with wellness. So instead of an hour and a half appointment with me, your coaching comes in an improved format! This new format includes weekly phone calls with me; group forum support from others going through the same program; website access with daily program material including handouts, videos and/or worksheets; Eating for Healing classes; and so much more. It's called Restoring Wellness, and it's available in January. We will still address your individual needs, but you'll also be altering your lifestyle at the same time. Without this change to your lifestyle, you will only need to come see me again in 4-6 weeks.
For example, if you needed homeopathic support for inflammation, I will still make that recommendation as I did before, but I will also teach you how and when to use homeopathics so you can easily reach for your next remedy yourself! It's all about empowerment with Restoring Wellness! Check out the info, flyer and website below and I hope to see you in the program!
The coaching you've been asking for is finally here!
A Program for Everyone
- suffering from acute or chronic health conditions
- in need of balancing your weight
- just completing treatment and in need of restoration
- ready to eat more plant-sourced foods
- interested in living gluten-free
- or simply interested in a restart that will change your life for the better AND for the long term, this program will benefit you!
OPTIMIZE DIGESTION & ELIMINATION
(two of the most important steps to regaining health)
REHAB YOUR PANTRY
(farewell corn syrup)
LEARN HOW TO SHOP FOR THE NEW YOU
(learn how to read labels)
LEARN HOW TO EAT INTUITIVELY BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
(decipher cravings, understand deficiencies and avoid the fads)
LEARN THE HOWs and WHYs OF CREATING A DIETARY LIFESTYLE THAT REMEDIES:
People Stephanie has Coached include:
- 54 year old male truck driver with severe gout who occasionally has trouble pushing the gas peddle due to pain
- 55 year old female who is 30 pounds overweight with high blood pressure who wishes to release both
- 31 year old female with a history of brain and lung cancer who needs to learn how to stay in remission
- 20 year old female with a family history of hypothyroidism who wants to avoid such a fate
- 35 year old female whose two children and husband require a gluten-free diet and she needs help accommodating
- 72 year old husband and wife who want to make sure they both remain in remission from cancers
- 48 year old female with lupus who heard of Coach Stephanie's autoimmune disease and wants help
- 21 year old chef in training who realizes she should understand optimum eating, not only cooking
- 31 year old male who fears his family history and wants to start now before he actually faces ailments
- 34 year old single mom who has lost over 25 pounds after learning gluten-free for the sake of her daughter
- 29 year old meat-loving male training for a marathon who recently learned about the vegan bodybuilder
- 46 year old female recently diagnosed with breast cancer who knows she needs to relearn nutrition and healing